Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring break is just a couple of days away and I can not wait!! I am so looking forward to some time off and hopefully some good weather. It, the weather, has been great this week. I believe I even got a little sunburn today!
I'm headed to visit my oldest friend. I have known her since before I could talk and walk. We have always had an on again, off again relationship. However, I have always known I could turn to her if I needed anything. Even if we hadn't spoken in years, I knew I could call on her and she'd be there for me. We've been "on" for the last three or so years and I doubt we'll ever be "off" again. This is what I love about getting old...er - older! Things that I might've allowed to come between me and friends or potential friends, well, I just do not let them exist.
People make mistakes. No one is perfect. I really believe the majority of people in my life are trying to live the best life they can. I never say never because I've learned first hand a person has no idea how they will react to or in any situation.