Saturday, November 19, 2011

Well, it's been a while. I've been on the trip of a life time! I visited South Africa and had a great time. The country is beautiful! I was in Cape Town and then went to Kruger National Park. Both places were incredible. I am very thankful to have had the opportunity to take the trip. There were 37 of us in total, but my core group was four, including myself. I've traveled with these ladies before and this trip just reiterated how blessed I am to have these women in my life. One of the women is a life long friend, but I see her about once a year. The other two women I've seen only once before this trip, but we already have plans to meet in January and we're already planning our next big adventure!!
While I was away a lot happened in my family life. I had no idea what was going on here at home, but God took care of it all!! I know He will continue to bless me in all areas of my life.