Monday, January 23, 2012

Trust in God and yourself! If you have a relationship with God and are continuously working on building that relationship and working on yourself, then trust Him and you. So many times people believe they know what's best for you. Most of the time friends or family members have your best interest at heart and are truly trying to help, but no one knows you or your heart like you do!
There are people in my life right now that believe I am unhappy or not doing what I really want to do. I respect and appreciate their concern and encouragement. However, at this point in my life I am confidant in myself and where I'm headed. No, I do not have all the answers, but I'm confidant in my ability to figure it all out!
Trust God and yourself. Continue to ask Him for guidance and strength.