Sunday, February 19, 2012

I know, it's been a long time. I am terrible about letting life and exhaustion keep me from writing!
I've been soooo busy, really! I am rarely home before 8:30 p.m., if at all. I go to work, go to a friend's house, get home, go to bed and start all over again. Sometimes I spend the night away from home... yep, that's all I'm saying about that! It has been great and has the potential to continue for a long time. The thing is, well, do I want it to continue?
I obviously have someone new in my life. He is great! We have so much in common. We've been going out a little over a month and it's been so much fun. We like the same activities, he is very social, we laugh together and at each other. Better than all that is the fact that I can talk to him about anything. I can tell him anything, ask him anything, be myself completely. I have never, ever been more myself than I am with him.
I am happy and having fun. I will do my best to "blog" and keep you all informed!