Monday, February 6, 2012

Well, it's late and I should be asleep.
I can feel myself getting lazy in... life. I've not been to church in a couple of weeks. I am not working out like I have been for the last 2 years. I've gained a few pounds. I've had more carbonated drinks lately. I am working, but as little as possible. I am finding excuses for not doing things I was so adamant about over the last two years or so.
I am happy though! I have wonderful friends and family. I have a good job and good health, other than the extra pounds! I have someone I believe truly cares for me. So, what's with the laziness???
This is where things could really go south! I, we, all get in slumps like this. The ticket is to not get stuck in the slump. I can not take things for granted. I can not put off until tomorrow what I must do today! I have to march on! I will march on and with gusto!
Tomorrow morning I will get up, workout, and go through the day making conscience decisions to be upbeat and make the most of the day! I'll let you know how it goes.