Thursday, December 15, 2011

I've done it again. I've waited a long time between posts. I don't know that anyone is reading these anyway, so it probably doesn't matter. I treat it more like a journal than a public blog.

Why do women fight with each other? Why is it so hard for people to see or more to the point, admit their own faults?
Two of my friends are fussing with each other. Instead of talking it out, they are coming to me in the pretense of venting and talking to me about the situation. I say "the pretense of venting" because I'm pretty sure they're wanting their point of view to be validated by me! I get it!
I've told them both they need to sit down and hash it out. One of them claims she's tried that and the other won't do it. Well, the "other" has plans to go and hash it out! I can't wait to see how this goes!
The "one" talks about how the "other" has an attitude. In actuality, the "one" is pissed because the "other" will not do what the "one" wants her to! It's really funny cause they both have an attitude! The "other" at least knows this and knows it is a real problem for her, specifically.
The whole thing in a nut shell is they are both strong minded, women who want to be right all the time. They've met themselves in the other one and are getting a taste of what everyone else in their lives has had to deal with!!