Sunday, October 9, 2011

I was thinking about this blog today and wondering if I was being real. I am supposed to be "reality chick".
After rereading, I can say that I have been real. I've done some ranting, given some advice, asked some questions and it's all based on what's happening in my life. It may be boring or cliche, but it is real!
I wonder if it's just a journal for me? I really don't know if anyone reads it. When I think about someone else reading it I wonder what they think. I wonder if they roll their eyes and think, "Really? Get a life."
Well, that's what I'm trying to do! I have found that being able to write this stuff out and possibly have someone read it makes me be more honest with myself and makes me really think things through. I've also realized that it's kind of turned into a way for me to share my belief in God. It definitely was not meant to happen that way, but the 'reality' is that it has and I'm awestruck by that fact! God does work in mysterious ways, but I think we bring the mystery to the table, not Him!!
I continue to work everyday on myself and part of that includes hearing and obeying God's will for me. I will continue to share what's happening in my life. I am blessed to have this blog or public journal to help me! I will keep it as real as I possibly can.