Wednesday, October 12, 2011

There is a woman I work with that is driving everyone crazy. She has managed to alienate herself from everyone she comes into contact with. She can not keep her hands out of things that do not concern her at all. She is always in someone else's work and 99% of the time messes things up. She does not understand boundaries at all!!
I have confronted her and I know for a fact three other people have also confronted her about her constant meddling. I do not understand why she thinks it's ok to insert herself into things that truly have nothing to do with her.
It's to the point that I will go the other way if I happen to see her coming in my direction. It's hard to constantly be irritated with someone and try to be nice to that person. Do you think these people realize no one likes them?!
She reacts in one of two ways when confronted. She either cries or looks stunned. I can't stand either reaction!

I know this post is... weird, but I felt the need to vent. Thanks for listening!