Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Lately it seems like I'm constantly questioning myself. I've always been a fairly confident person, but my life has drastically changed in the last year. Things I thought were a "sure thing" are no longer anything, much less a sure thing! I've tried to figure out what happened and how to go on, but, well, that's where the questioning comes in.
In the beginning I felt, weak, for lack of a better word. But now I've decided that it's ok to be confused, to question what's happened or happening. Just because I don't understand something having to do with me doesn't mean I'm weak. It means I'm human, normal; I don't have control of everything, especially other people's actions and feelings. Now, I have to remind myself of this almost everyday, but, that's ok, I needed an mantra!
I am learning to trust myself. I am learning to be ok if I do not understand everything. Change is part of life and I will embrace it... even if it kills me!