Sunday, August 14, 2011

I spent part of today with four amazing women coming up with ideas for a webpage. I don't know three of these ladies very well, but I do know the more time I spend with them the more I want to know about them. We are all at different phases in our lives, but we, for lack of a better word, connect. I have found that each one of us offers something unique to the group. We feed off each other's creativity and work really well together.
A couple of days ago I was with a different group of women doing something totally different than today's activities. Again, each of us are at different phases in our lives, but we connect. We understand each other and support each other on a level men do not understand or relate to. I think maybe that's why we are so hard on each other.
I say all this to say this - I love my friends and I love the bond women share. I am so appreciative to the women in my life, all of you. My daughter, mother, sister, sisters-in-law, friends, acquaintances. All of you have taught me so much about life and happiness. There has been some sadness and anger too, but for the most part it is all good!
I am blessed!