Monday, August 29, 2011

I've been busy lately. That's no excuse, but that's why I haven't posted anything. Work has been crazy and so has my personal life.
You know I'm always talking about trusting yourself and having faith. Well, I continue to work on these two things. God continues to help me! He always answers me, thank goodness!
I have even gotten 'signs' from Him reminding me to trust Him. I'm always asking God to help me listen to Him, to hear His message for me. This weekend I found a necklace that I know He put in my path! It's a very dainty necklace with a sideways cross on it. Instead of hanging down, the cross is sideways and very small. The message on the packaging was as follows:

Whispers
the most beautiful things in the world are like whispers. they cannot be seen or touched... they must be heard by the heart. where your necklace as a reminder to listen.

I will continue to work on hearing what God intends for me.