Thursday, September 22, 2011

I can not stand not knowing...
There are so many things to put at the end of that sentence! Right now it's the fact that I don't know where I stand with someone. I don't know this person completely, but what I've learned in the past couple of months makes this whole situation so strange. Whatever is going on doesn't excuse the fact that we should all use common courtesies. When your asked a direct question you should give an answer. When a friend asks something of you, you should give them an answer one way or the other.
I've decided that I will get to the bottom of this situation, even if it brings some personal hurt. Hopefully there will not be hurt involved, but I would rather risk hurt than continue feeling like I do now. This is where, once again, I must trust God! I must trust that His plan is perfect and I will be happier when it's revealed. Intellectually I know all that, but emotionally, man, it's hard.
Thanks to my wonderful friends for supporting me today. You know who you are and I love you!