Sunday, September 25, 2011

Well, I've had one hell of a weekend. I pretty much screwed things up in my life by being completely selfish and by feeling sorry for myself and by jumping to conclusions and the list could go on and on. However, a very dear friend told me to stop being or more specifically stop saying such negative things, so I will stop.
I finally heard God. He had to hit me over the head and scare the crap out of me, but I heard him. I have to forgive some people and be honest with some other people and forgive myself and things will be great in my life. He's only been trying to get me to do this for a while now, but I've been going about it in my own way and at my own speed. SO, He stepped in yesterday. Whew! It had been building and I'd even been warned, but ya know I'm only human!
Seriously though, God about took away someone very special to me. Actually, He may still take him away, but at least I've been given a chance to apologize and try to convince my friend that I'm worth keeping! I will trust God with the whole matter.
I'm going to also forgive those people who have hurt me. That will be tough, but I will do it and mean it. I will be honest about the whole thing and hope I am forgiven too.
Trust God, humble yourself, and all things will be right in your world!