Sunday, September 18, 2011

Things in my life have changed drastically in the last year. I'm still amazed at the affects these changes have had on me. I look back at my life last year at this time and where it is right now and can't wait to see where things are next year at this time!
I can't decide if I have a little control or no control at all over my life! I know I have some control over basic things, but that's really it. So much of what goes on with any of us depends on other people and the choices they make. You'd think at my age I'd have some idea of how to handle things/people, but really I don't. People continue to amaze me. We are really selfish creatures. I don't say this out of anger. It's just true. I try not to be selfish, but I can see where some people would think I am.
I'm just rambling tonight. There are lots of things going through my mind...
I want answers about many different things. I'm not enjoying "the minute." I'm not listening for or trusting in God's plan. I am doubting myself too. I don't know...